Friday, October 17, 2008

When TiTy talks about he FB Status agn!

Charlene is definitely NOT going to sing 'liang tze lau hu' tonite.

I had lunch with Boby & Sika today, to discuss a few things regarding tonite's Praise Nite. I was da chosen one to be da emcee for the nite (perghhh!)... & I choose BoBy to be my co-emcee (thank you boby for your YES!) hehe.

Cutting da story short! Boby said he'll force me to sing liang tze lau hu tonite! cuba la kalau berani..wakakaka! that song hanya akan terkeluar from my mouth under certain circumstances seja tu! *if u know wat I mean!* LOL :p


besides dat, im polishing my emceeing skills diz! (chewah!). an attemp mo ckp mandarin kunun ya kalau terer.. impromtu seja la! mcm nda besa... kuikuikui...




P/S (boby): ehem! ehem! *wo pu ke yi chiang hua yi... ni ke yi? ni chiang la!.. hahahaha* :p

No comments: