Monday, October 27, 2008

When TiTy talks about da Little Penang Cafe , MV

I just came back from KL last thursday. Still a bit exhausted at the moment (byk acara aramai tii ni hehe). I had a great time while I was in KL. Besides the intensive WWF-Malaysia workshop that I have to go thru. I'm glad that I manage to squeeze in my time to go out for dinner with my cousins (Shasha & Shaleen). The workshop was a bit tiring, as they have to complete da standard module in such a short amount of time... mau tepu otak...huhuhu





these pictures was taken by Obe (not obey) hehe. I had a bowl of Laksa Penang & it taste gud!!! I miss KL when it comes to GOOD FOOD & a NICE & COSY environment. Had loads of good food when I was there. But what I like the most is the time that I spent with my squzies there (susa bah mo jumpa diorg ni. we only met ocassionally) hehehe



Jom Teh Tarik..!


Me & Shasha my childhood friend cum beloved cousin.hehe. both of us membesar sama2 in Sandakan-Keningau. I really hope that we can get in touch more.. missed the good old times. the memories will remain forever eventho the tempat main tembak2 dah takde kan? ..ekekeke

See u in Brian's wedding. Dun forget the theme *wink*

No comments: