Saturday, August 09, 2008

When TiTy Talks About SuSuk

Yerp! I did! hahaha.. me, sika & kitut went to GSC 1Borneo the other day to watch SUSUK! haha.. It was an unplanned event.

The Earlier part


"tuts, later u bring me go watch movie. I want to watch Susuk..hehe"



"I'm not in da mood for a movie"


The Later Part!

"There goes my movie nite!..."

"it's oni 10.20pm, still sempat ba if u wanna watch da 11.50pm show hehe"

"u serious? bah come la.. i msg kituts 1st"

"ok!"

Then off we go to GSC 1Borneo... oo b4 dat! mo cerita sikit, while looking for a parking (using Entrance B).. I salah jalan and hv to keluar to da main road (da u-turn are miles away)...so, I curi jalan, go & lawan arah diz hahaha (i hope there're no traffic officer dat is reading my blog!hahaha)... Tu guard pun tersengih2 mcm kerang busyuk tgk sa menyalahi undang2 ekeke...

While Waiting

~ Peek-A-Boo! :p ~

~ going for da Susuk keramat bebeh! woohoo! haha... sika, ur shocked-pose not convincing la! hahaha ~


~ takut kunun!? :p ... padahal takajut nampak mamat baju batik! wakakaa ~




No comments: