Wednesday, August 06, 2008

When TiTy Talks About Her Singapore Adventure!

I'm back to the land below the wind!


was a tiring weekend for me. And I'm really, really grateful that I'm done with all my check ups!...it was all good! Im happy (enuf said)...I'm so thankful for all the hospitality that aunty pauline & abang has provided for me while I was thr. my trip there was a short one. God willing I shall be there agn for another visit in October. Hopefully at that time aunty Pauline dah balik Malaysia for good :-)


there's a lot of things that I wanted to share...


Im gng to do bantering & POF for this cmg LM

Ya.. im going to do bantering together with jessica this sunday.. blm prepare skrip lg ni! ekeke... impromtu act is fine with me..hehe... hantam ja!


I got a solo part for da song Join Our Hearts (a duet with harold)

Hah! yg ni paling 'BEST' (in my annoyed tone)... teda tanya buli ka tidak ni, trus kana confirm... ni barulah.. sekaligus menidakkan pemerintahan demokrasi berpalimen (READ: hak kebebasan bersuara!)... hahaha...I'm just a bathroom singer... "porky, ko solo seja la ni! ble? hahahaha"


I'm going to be a part of a skit! (FINALLY!)

since lionel is not around, I'll be replacing him as an image of a decent human being... As decent as I can be.. I'm all excited abt it...tula ko boby, hari tu ko tia kasi chan sa jadi gadis decent...can't u see that I'm da BEST candidate for the role?!? da role of a decent-cum-holy-moly-gal (uishhh I saw a halo on top of my head from afar.. it's getting clearer ya'll) hahaha..


Okie i think dats abt it... will update lg nanti2... hehe

No comments: