Wednesday, August 13, 2008

When TiTy Talks About Joneville & VoneKoh's Wedding

Congratulations to both of you JoneVille & E-vone...


All of these pictures was taken during Jone & VoneK wedding mass and wedding reception...and YES there are more to come!


With my squzie & boby!(No, I didn't get da flowers; & YERP, she did! haha)... so, wats da plan now BoBy?? Does it brings any difference to the 'in-5-years-promise' ka? ekeke

Me & Jessica! I dunno what happen to her eyes... I guess she's aiming hard on the flowers earlier on...hehe

My kandz Egn, Jimina, Lidimy, Anne, Sika & yours truly!
DISCLAIMER: the name Jimina & Lidimy are courtesy of Raynut!hehe)

Still looking good evenho i'm oni da background image LOL (mau juga ba! :p)

Lidwina (da soon bride to be) & Me in blue-ish mode (I just lurve da pic!)


Gorgeous eh? Nova, Lidwina, me & meg... da ladies of table 24!


Lidz, TiTy & Meg ... when they can't find da camera flash! Pweety...



Me & meg during da wedding mass... in brown kunun!ekeke


woooohooo! Raynut da pose rulezz da album...hahaha...Soooo sshherrriouss ahh ur look! kalah suda da ah bun pose hahaha...




No comments: