Monday, July 21, 2008

When TiTy Talks About the Blessings!

After one hell of a week, I finally got sum chilling out cum catching up time with my friends.


I went to KK yesterday to arrange a few things. So many happenings, so little time *sigh*. I booked my ticket to Singapore already, I was re-considering on whether to go or not after receiving the news about my mother before I finally made my decision to go and get this done once & for all. chewah! Yes i booked my ticket to Singapore, renewed my passport, still waiting for the letter from Dr Lily & yep! i'll be leaving on da 2nd Aug and will be cmg back on da 5th. the check-up will be on da 4th evening. SINGAPORE here I come!!!


My Weekend


I arrive in KK at 10am. accompany my aunty for some shopping and we went back home. Meg pick me up later that noon & off we went to SHC for the SYD2 rehearsal. Was quite interesting. My thought; the flow was there, not as smooth as i've expected (i guess my expectation went off, more than what I should), it was a bit rough here & there.


Anyway, that is not important, the most important thing is the message behind the event. 'The details' that are going to be presented needs to be strong, supported with facts & appropriate with the SYD2 context. There are many rooms for improvement (^_^). okhey enuff of that! the criticism can go pages long hahaha.. just my nature!


Then we went St Simon for mass.


After mass, we went for dinner (me, noves, meg, kit & ray). catching up time! I'm blessed to have them to cheer me up... a blessing that comes with a 'good' deed (read: "membuka kulit udang") sounds good too :p *schmiles, schmiles*



Quote:

**you will know that he's the one IF he's ABLE & WILLING to open "kulit udang" for you, even if u don't feel like eating "udang" at that time** LOL

2 comments:

Nova Renata said...

Not funny enough >.<

Charlene Dawn @ TiTy said...

hahaha..

I bet I lost the touch :p