Wednesday, July 23, 2008

When TiTy Talks About Inikah Cinta.. ?

Before I begin this entry, I would like to put a DISCLAIMER, that all the pictures has nothing to do with the title of the entry.


Inikah Cinta.. ? Sounds so cheesy! haha. As cheesy as the cheesy wedges, the more cheese there is, the better it tastes :p . Well, I'm hooked with this Indonesian Drama aired in Astro Prima. This entry is just a tribute to the drama, bcos I lurve the cheeziness! LOL







Obey & TiTy playing around with the camera. This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago, baru upload hari ni.





This two picture pula, me & Danzel (my little cousin). He used to be a small & thin before. Skrg badan macam kana pam. Isi dan kulitnya sangat pejal hahaha.. I will be 'layan'ing his story everytime he came back from school & accompany me jaga kedai. He'll be like "kakak tity, kakak tity... bla-bla-bla"; then after finishing his gula2, he'll continue his "kakak tity, kakak tity,...bla-bla-bla"... uiseyyy! layan cerita kanak2-tom-tom-bak sa skrg. hahaha


Sometimes I do wish that I was still a kid, bcos of the joy that they have in them, but then I can't be in denial anymore. Reality punches hard nowadays. ekeke


Iklan *Coffee anyone!?*


This picture was taken today! (No make-up applied)

Doin' sum reality check yar! :p
A student (secondary-school student to be exact) called me AUNTY today
For a secondary-student, KAKAK is acceptable
AUNTY??? Hmmm
(megggggg ni mesti kana tempias2 ko ni! LOL)
Whateverla! ekeke
*In-denial mode* ;p

No comments: