Monday, July 18, 2011

When tity talks about walking down memory lane








That's an old picture of me & my mum!


She was trying to teach me how to swim. I can't recall on how many times she tried to teach me. I really appreciate her effort. But up until now, I'm the only one in my family that can't swim hahaha.. I failed! Swimming is just not something that i'm good at.


I hope I don't dissapoint her that much. I might not be a good swimmer ala nurul huda abdullah but at least I make use of my life in other good ways & not an addition to the mereka yang rebah statistics hehe. I'm just a petite girl with a big heart and pretty too *gag, gag & puke!* hahaha


My mummy once told me that I don't have to be a perfect child for her, as long as I am happy with the choices that i've made and able to take good care of myself that's sufficient enough for her. My happiness is her joy!


...& I want her to have that joy too. I luv u mummy!


One doesn't have to be that perfect as we live in an imperfect world afterall..


P/S: Maybe I didnt really put so much effort in learning how to swim before. Perhaps, now is the time to do it right!... Bah! Swimming kita! Hihi


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: