Saturday, August 29, 2009

'Snapshots' stories of BGR..

I have to put this on my blog tonight! hahaha.. tia buli tunggu besuk2. 


Second day of the BGR Conference, I'm really glad for the "yes" that I've given for this camp. Coming to this camp with 2 goal, to learn and to be healed. The healing session that I've just experience was a good one. It's a walk through the past (since you're still in your mother's womb). 


Sometimes we tend to only see the problems that we have at present time, because that is the thing that is happening. But we never really look through what we've experience in the past that leads us to be who we are now. It was kinda like a healing through the gentle and quiet spirit, soft but impactful! 



Oh btw, one of the session today requires us to draw a fairy tale character that we grew up with. An image that was captured in our mind. Dang! I failed my arts, how la to draw! But I give it a try and in about 20 minutes..Wallah! this is what I've drawn! I thot i did a pretty good job in drawing bcos they (the rest of the participants) can actually name the person from the fairy tale that I've drawn. Cuba kamu teka sepa tu? ;p

This is one of the fairy tales which I grew up with, that I can relate with. Then we were required to do some reflection on the picture of the fairy tale that we've chosen, there are 2 keywords that I can think of which are Loneliness & Rescued. *smile* ...

Ok.. will write about this conference when I have time *Connecting people with Digi broadband ~it's superb! ;p*


There are 53 stairs that I need to naik to get to the apartments where the conference is held! I've been complaining about this since day one *grumpy mode activated nampak tangga! wakakakaka*


Ok.. bising suda roomates sa suru sa pi tidur... I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow's session. We'll be having dinner at SGCC, which is also one of the session in this BGR conference... Nitey Nite =)

4 comments:

Nova Renata said...

Rapunzel!

MeL said...

kuat jg imagination ko... anyway nice sharing ;)

Charlene Dawn @ TiTy said...

yeay betul...5 markah utk noves ekekeke

Mel, more sharing to come.. hehe

MeL said...

bah... ok bah kalau ko... ;)