Friday, July 17, 2009

A Tribute to Joedee C. Mariano

A prayer for a friend

Joedee C. Mariano



A tribute clip that I've created for tonight's Lifenite. With very limited time and resouces, I've tried my best to have a perfect output for the tribute clip. He might not be a person with the best cum likeable character but no one is made perfect and it's not for us to judge. A brother in Christ he will always be - One body in Christ. So here's a prayer for you Joedee C. Mariano...you'll surely be missed...


Quoted:

As I was sharing with Charlene last night, we may not be able to have a perfect night with the shortest time to prepare but we definitely can be compassionate..




Song Title: A Prayer for a Friend
Artist: Casting Crowns

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I offer my little prayer so that his soul will rest in peace.

love the vid.. kesian ni..

Anonymous said...

may he rest in peace...and may he be happy, wherever he is..

my heart goes out for the entire Mariano family..

Anonymous said...

Joedee was my tour guide last Sept. His helpfulness, friendliness & sense of humour made our trip so memorable. I am shocked & saddened to learn of his demise from a friend and subsequently, the e-news of their local paper. Goodbye, Joedee...you will be missed!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Bee said...

I am shocked! I used to work with Joedee years ago and I just found out about this last night. Such a sad thing to find out after all this years. May his soul rest in peace.