Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SHOCKING NEWS @ 5 am

I received a phone call at around 5 am this morning. Ngamuk juga la kena kacau tidur (sepa suruh sa tia off hp time tidur kan? Kotoh! hehe). The phone call is from my sister obey. She told me that she had an accident on her way back to Sinaron. She's working in a pre-school there.

Actually she went back yesterday using our red iswara. But it was raining and they can't pass the river on the way back to Sinaron, cos the area was flooded. So she and her fren fida went back to keningau that night.

The next day, they went off using my dad's hilux back to Sinaron. The next thing I know is that she called me telling that she accident I was so shock when she told me the hilux terbalik, with all the tyres di atas. Gosh! Then she told me that my dad is on his way there. Bawa the crane. I thot I was dreaming diz!

30 min after that, I received another phone call. This time it's from my dad. He told me that my sis is still shock and there were bruises on her legs and arms. Hmmm.. I told my dad to bring her for medical check up. Mana tau got internal injuries.

Then I received 2 MMS from my sis lana, showing the condition of my dad's hilux. Man! That was bad! Amazing grace betul ooo dat my sister and her fren survived. The front seats was da worst part. And my sis was the driver and her fren sat beside her. My sis and fida have to use the back seat window to go out. Geez!

I thank God that my sister and her friend fida is ok. I couldn't afford to lose another person that I love. Lord continue to protect my family. Amen!

8 comments:

me said...

Sika told us yesterday..Knew u were gonna blog about this :) Firstly, I'm so glad they're both ok. Can't imagine whats running thru u guys' minds now. Do know this also means you're all well taken care of, and well protected. Fear not ;)

Nova Renata said...

Geez! Praise God Obey and her friend are alright, cars don't have to overturn for people to die in accidents, yet they survived with minor scratches.

Kanapa tia panggil TV3, ble juga masuk TV? :p

Charlene Dawn @ TiTy said...

shenks mel.. it was shocking la, i bet obey is still shock now. She's still under observation, if muntah2 then need to bring her back to see the doc. takut ada internal injuries. But Thank God la that they're ok.

Noves, mana lagi mo panggil TV3 kalau suda takajut.. kakak dia sama bapa dia juga yg dia cari duluan ekekeke

StherJaw said...

Thank God they are safe....I can imagine the shock...I hate accident ni...
God bless you and your family, Ty!
Take care.

Charlene Dawn @ TiTy said...

Shenks Est.. u too take care =)

StephenieEzra said...

astagaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
thank GOD!! praise HIM 4 protecting obey & her fren.

my prayers goes to U all,ty

Jasrina said...

:O

Thank God nothing happened to your sister and friend. Good thing she escaped with only bruises, that turnover looks horrible!

xoxo,
Jasrina

eding79 said...

Terkerzjut nampak the pics! Praise God a LOT!

You and family are definitely blessed at this point of time.

Surely God is watching and guarding all of you right now.

Amen..

Jocelyn