Saturday, May 02, 2009

Mummy's new home




That's my mum's new home. I went there last Friday to have a look at it before her 100 day anniversary this coming Sunday.




Mummy's companion.



The prayers from her daughters.



Her daughters... I likey! =)


"Mummy ko di heaven suda ka tu? luv u" =)


Welcome to the 'corner' of my room!

Tommorow will be my late mum's 100 day anniversary, the blessing of her new house and the blessing of our new house. All relatives, family and friends...friends of friends & whoever who knows my late mum, her husband or her daughters are invited for the 100 day prayer at our house in Kg Bariawa (it won't be at my grandma's house or my house yar). The new house is located within the area also la ... you won't be lost.. =)

2 comments:

Fui Fui said...

"Mummy ko di heaven suda ka tu? luv u" =)
...
shes belonged to heaven kingdom tu...God bless!!hehe

Charlene Dawn @ TiTy said...

shenks! :)