Thursday, February 12, 2009

*sigh*

Programme Development Matters in Borneo Programme - Charlene as the first port of call


Dear All,

For programme development matters* that you had been dealing with me, please contact Charlene as your first port of call, with immediate effect. She will discuss with me as and when there is a need.

We have discussed and believe this will be a better mechanism. As some of you might have noticed, I have not been able to attend to everyone as efficiently as I used to. Among other tasks, I'm also leading a 1-year study commissioned by the *** (about 1/3 of my time should be spent on this.

So, we hope we can support you better with this new mechanism. It will cut down on unnecessary delays and it will also be easier for me to download the relevant information/background/history to Charlene when she needs to act on it or follow up.

Please extend to Charlene your cooperation and comradeship, to help her to help you better :-)

Lastly, for some reasons, Charlene's full name is not registered correctly in the GW addressbook; her last name is listed as L. Toyong. I suggest you add her email address (it's in the CC field of this email) to frequent contacts (display as Charlene) for ease of use in the future.

Thanks for your attention!

regards,
H**S***


That e-mail was circulated to the organization a day before I received my confirmation letter. I'm grateful to received that trust from my supervisor, I guess I've achieved more that what are expected of me within my probation period.



I'm sad! I didn't get the chance to share this news with my mum *sigh*

No comments: