Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy NuYear 2009!

A bit late for this entry to be posted huh? hehe.

This year I had a very interesting series of event to kickstart the year of 2009.


I kena food poisoning (just right before New Year again dat) - spent the whole day + night of new year lying on my bed - Sleeping like a baby (huhu).

Went for LL Leaders evaluation in Kinarut - Tho I was not feeling so well but the event was great - read: lotsa revelations!. I'm just glad for my YES to be part of this family of LL.

My mum was admitted in SMC - I was filled with joy and peace on my way back to KK. You just can't imagine how shocking & depressing it is to arrive home only to receive the news that my mum was in complete pain & they were about to send her to SMC *sigh*.


"Sometimes we put too much passion on the biggest dreams and priorities in life that we fail to love the smallest pleasures from simple things..

We search so much for the right choices, for the right paths to walk through, for the right time, for the right reasons...

But life isn't always about searching for the things that can be found.. It is more about letting the unexpected happen and finding things you never search for..."



Trying my best to welcome the year of 2009 with great joy, peace and serenity.



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! (^_^)

No comments: