Tuesday, December 30, 2008

When TiTy talks about another Post-Burfday celebration

On the 29th of December, da leaders of went for our Lifeline Leaders Night Out. We went for dinner at Grace Point and later adjourned to Felix's house. I didn't expect that they'll be giving me a burfday suprise. It was already 29th, my burfday is on 27th..hehe. I was chit-chating with Felix then suddenly keluar si Teomoi & Mirina dari dapur bawa kek. Terlebih satu again da small candle dat. Nvm, I celebrated my 28th burfday suda..wakakaka..Age is just a number :p


It was indeed another joyful post burfday celebration for me from da Lifeline Leaders.hehe


Continuing the Lifeline tradition, every leader will be give their affirmations to the burfday girl/boy (that nite they gave their affimation to me la - da belated burfday gal :p). Thank you for all the affirmations. I would not be the person who I am now without the grace from HIM and prayers & support from you guys. Thank you Lord for giving me these brothers & sisters in Lifeline. I love you guys so so much!


I praise God for all that HE has given to me. I'm truly blessed to be able to journey with my family of Lifeline.



~ thanks for da burfday gift!!! (^_^) ~



Quoted "you have a heart that is bigger than your body" huhu

1 comment: