Friday, December 19, 2008

Look What I found! It's TiTy in 1999...LOL

Look what I found in FB this morning! one of my tutorial-mate in Labuan Matriculation College uploaded some of the pictures taken during our matriculation. Which is in 1999 to 2000. All of this pictures are from Rozeta's collection. I have my collection too but most of them are not the tutorial pictures, they are pictures of me & my clique of friend during matriculation hehe.


Some additional info, there's actually a nickname given to Rozeta. I still remember the first time she introduced herself to us. This is what she said "A'kum, Hi. Saya Rozeta Japly boleh panggil Ros atau Ita" (ta ta tahhhh! mo juma nama glamer ba!hehe). Rozeta got the style of a 'Datin' when she talks (Thank God we're not allowed to wear jeweleries! Otherwise I would be the 1st one to wear my sunnies during our lecture or tutorial classes huhu *exaggerating*). With regards to her Datin-by-nature-attitude, one of my tutorial friend called her 'Datin' instead of using the options that she has listed! ekeke. All of us prefer to call her Datin instead of her name and she responded to it (suka ni kana panggil Datin...adidi! ;p)



This is the picture of my MH T5 (it stands for Matrikulasi Sains Hayat - Tutorial 5)



This picture was taken at the Taman in Layang-Layangan (sa lupa suda nama Taman dia!). It was after our picnic. After all the excitement that we had during the picnic we went back to college with sunburn haha



This picture was taken after our 'senamrobik session'. Every week each of the tutorial in Labuan Matriculation College will take turns to be in charge in leading the students in Senamrobik. Promoting gaya hidup sihat kunun. I've got cramps after 1 week of training for this senamrobik. Nvm, I'm not a sportsperson anyway huhu.



This picture was taken after our Badminton Tournament. Bersukan juga sa dulu!



This picture was taken during the picnic that we had. I have no comments on this...kuikuikui ;p



Those were the days...(^_^)

1 comment:

~|..BIAN..|~ said...

Wah. small world la. Rozeta Japly ws my classmate back during my 2nd year in UNITAR. hehehe...