Sunday, November 02, 2008

When TiTy Talks About the WWF-Malaysia Training

I was selected as one of the participant to go for the WWF Standard training in PJ about 2 weeks ago. As a new member of the family of WWF-Malaysia, I was considered lucky that I was selected to go for the training. Some of the senior staff in KK haven't been to WWF-Malaysia main office in PJ. I am just a DPA at that time (which means i'm not considered as a staff yet), but, I have already being offered something that will definitely bring in some professional development in me (fair enuff!hehe)



Everything is considered as new to me. I don't have any background in conservation work before. But I really enjoyed myself. Being new is not an option for me to just sit still, be silent & not participate. I'm just loud by nature, and by that nature itself, I was selected to represent my team to do a summary presentation of what the project is all about for the peer-review (Kotoh! sepa suru byk cakap wakaka). Come! lets save the Pongo sp.



During the training we were divided into 3 groups; I was selected to be in the Heart of Borneo programme. The pic above was taken during the last day of the training. Will (the guy in green shirt) is our Coach for the training. The rest are the members of the Heart of Borneo- Ulu Segama Malua Forest group. My group was selected as the most 'Funky'-est Group during the training (kuikuikui).

Time rehat2 before the sessions started... sesi bergumbira...


During discussion.... serius kama suma org! Notice the people back there.. That's the Tiger team. Max (yang botak2 tu) is Mark Vai's father. He's also in the tiger team.. hehe.. sa baru tau bapa si mark tu my colleague. hehe


Tomorow is my 1st day as an official staff in WWF-Malaysia; as the Programme Development Officer-Borneo, Malaysia region.


Towards conservating the nature.


Wish me luck! ;-)

No comments: