Tuesday, September 09, 2008

When TiTy Talks About 'For Better or Worst' ?


This pills are causing me to have 'the morning sickness' symptoms. Yeah! dats the term that the doc used during her consultation session with me. I don't really know what is da exact feeling of having this morning sickness-like symptom before (bukan sa pernah pregnant pun). But if this is wat it felt like (ive been taking these pills for about 1 week plus now). It makes me appreciate my mum even more...


with all the 'nausea'ness, 'dizzi'ness, 'migrain'ness, perubahan-kadar-hormon-dalam-badan' :p and not to forget the cramps...


It is a struggle for me! I hope it's for BETTER...hopefully my body can adapt to this new drug ASAP. The Doc said it (READ: the side effect) will lasts for abt 2 months, depending on my body acceptance & responses (arghhhh! lamanyaaaaaaa).

No comments: