Saturday, April 26, 2008

When TiTy Talks About Life Is Crappy, So Be Happy! (It rhymes ahaks!)

All that "crap" in the bible don't mean a thing ryt now, I know. He's gonna be very quiet towards your prayers..don't look for HIM, He's no where to be found....but that guy still remember u by name n he listens..He's giving u the gift of patience in a crappy way..Because thats the only way, life is crappy, but u can share that crap with me. I would be honoured to share ur crap.
Kissy wissy!


Kissy wissy Kandzzz
(smiles, smiles)

4 comments:

~|..BIAN..|~ said...

Woah.. this is cold, sis.. Is it really that crappy..? ahaks..

Charlene Dawn @ TiTy said...

it is indeed that crappy & im not going to pretend as if it's not
(Smile)

Anonymous said...

I...love you! :)

Charlene Dawn @ TiTy said...

I lurveee u tooo...(preliminary!) hahahaha