Monday, October 10, 2011

I felt lurvedd!

Its day 1 of my medical leave. Gifts, wishes & words of motivations from my colleague extraordinaire, my sisters, relatives & close friend keeps on coming in - kasi banjir my fb wall, smses & inboxes. I'm very thankful to hv pipol like u guys in my life... I felt loved!!! *terharu* hihi

The worst kind of suffering is that which we experience alone. When we suffer with another person who is sympathetic to our problem, the suffering is easier to bear.

Just want to let u guys know that your thoughts & prayers - that's more than i could've ask for..The rest, I surrender to God =)


"For he has not despised or scorned the suffering of the afflicted one;
he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help"
-Psalm 22:24 (NIV)-


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: