Thursday, October 20, 2011

Aunty helen & Aunty veronica







Standing (from left): Helen, Josephine Toyong and Meng-Soon
Sitting (from left): Alice Toyong, Veronica, Mr.Tan, Philomena Toyong and Laurence Toyong (my daddy hihi)

Aunty Helen and husband Mr. Meng-Soon (from Las Vegas, US)
Aunty Veronica and husband Mr. Tan (from Taiwan) having tea with their cousins at my house.


This is just one of the many events that was scheduled for them during their visit. Actually tea at my house was an impromtu event.

My dad went out early that day to bring them out for breakfast. I didn't join - Im avoiding having meals outside. Perutku bermasalah ckit. Hopefully after my op, i won't be having stomach discomfort anymore.. huhu..

I was still sleeping when my dad called me saying that they're on their way to my house. That call made me jumped off my bed to get ready! hahahahaha... Ambik ko Ty. Siapa suruh kesiokan tidur sampai lambat bangun! -.-

Some details...

Aunty helen & Aunty Veronica are my dad's 1st cousin. Ni mcm jejak kasih la ni. Late grandma Winnie Toyong (my grandfather-from dad side-'s sister) was married and they migrated to Taiwan yearsssss ago. They never came back. Even my dad never saw his Aunty Winnie.

So, these 2 aunties are determined to look for their relatives who are in Sabah... & wallah!! They're back to the roots after 60 years (actually this is their 2nd time visiting their relatives, the first time was like 4/5 years ago? That time they came with their father)

*Masa ni la bekeluaran semua gambar2 hitam putih* -.-

Anyway, I'm happy to know I have relatives in US and in Taiwan! More reasons to visit these two countries in future (Amen!) hehehehe.. Ehem! My US visa pun still valid for another 9 years :p


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:L.Toyong Residence, Kg Bariawa, Keningau

No comments: