Saturday, September 11, 2010

PBK XI: Treasure in the flickr of my memories

PBK XI has ended. I thank God for this event and I praise Him for making it possible for me to be part of it as the Organiser (LOT), Participant and Foster Family =) *happy*


Apa yang saya suka tentang PBKXI:


1.) The opportunity to serve!

Maklumlah sejak2 tidak lagi menjadi leader in Lifeline Ministry due to health reasons, saya sudah jarang2 berkecimpung dalam 'industri gereja' hehehe. Terubat jugala rindu mo menabur bakti di ladang Tuhan *atukoiii!* hahahaha


2.) Fellowship with my fellow members during breakfast and dinner

Riang ria gelak ketawa di bilik dokumentasi bersama Keitutz, Ray, Biance, Marianna, Dot, Janeswari, Rachel, Carol (just to name a few).. the amount of laughter that I had with u guys every morning mimang cukup untuk bekalan sepanjang hari di opis! hahahahaha...


3.) Opening: Gift of Life

"Ku kan traBanggggg..tinggi di awan" *sing* ... I was part of the worship team and the dancers. walaupun mengalami sakit kaki selepas menjalani aktiviti terkinja-kinja yg terlampau, namun ia masih tetap berbaloi-baloi! hahahaha...


4.) Pujian Pagi

ni mimang aktiviti yang bagus untuk memulakan hari2 sblm pi kerja.. hehehe


5.) Foster family

Jadi ibu muda *muda??* hahahahaha.. siok! i wish i can spend more time with them (Hernisa & Imelda + Dot). Both of my anak angkat are from Bundu Tuhan. Eventho i oni had 1 breakfast, 1 dinner, 1 lectio divina and few sesi sembang2 with them, i kinda miss them already..sedih ja tym mo hantar diorg balik.. sungguh syahdu kangku diau.. huhu.. I received a gift from Hernisa masa malam terakhir diorg tinggal di rumah sa. It was a deco of Mother Mary prayer.. I feel blessed..didnt expect that.. I love you both Hernisa & Imelda =)


6.) Jumpa geng2 lama

Dapat jumpa member2 lama time SCSG and CSS-UMS dolu2..mcm si markus and tepen..siokkk!.. hahahaha.. si markus siap bawa isteri & anak2 dia lagi ber-PBK hehehe


7.) Dance, dance

owh! sa mimang suka menari.. tapi sejak dua menjak ni aktiviti ini terpaksa dikurangkan akibat sakit otot dan tulang yg kerap menyerang..sepa suruh indak mo minum susu berkalsium ngingngang!~


8.) Vigil

I like this da most! of all the sessions that I manage to join. This is the session where I received the most. For me, it was a counselling session by Fr Will rather than a confession session. One thing that I would like to quote from Fr Will is that he said "Nothing is permanent in this world. Not even our life! The only thing that is permanent is change. So you have to accept 'things' as it is and savor da moment of your life on earth" ... Father left me with that to reflect on... pastu he gave me my penance & invite me to drop by to his office, in case I needed somebody to talk to...Thank you Father..Thank you Jesus!


9.) Meeting new friends

Being a sanguine by nature! do I have to explain more? hahaha...siok ni acara menambah2 kawan.


10.) Opportunity to learn

Through this event He also gives me the opportunity to learn. Being part of the organiser, I think we've done our best to serve Him. It might not be the most perfect event. But through the imperfection, He gives us the opportunity to learn from our mistakes and grow in Christ. An all caps AMEN! for that.


Though the event has ended i'm sure that this event will be treasured in everybody's flickr of memories. Hope everybody gain/learn something from this event, as I do. Smile & God bless~

No comments: