Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Soar like an eagle! Sweat like a pig!




TiTy is sick...!


I hate the fact that I lost my voice! *tho Lanash said my voice sounds Sexay!haha*
I can't sleep bcos I keep on coughing! *cough!, cough!*
Hate my 'itchy throat'! *cough!*
Can't swallow my food! *I forsee that I'm getting chicken porridge for dinner ~ wink*
Wahai hidung berhentilah berlari! :P *Sneeze!*


Took emergency leave today!
I'm resting @ home...
I'm being cut-off from the 'world' *thanks to the invention of dunia tanpa sempadan! otherwise I'll die of boredom*


Sakit pergilah ko jauh2
I wanna soar like the eagle!!! huhuhu


Both of the pictures was taken @ the Turtle Island in Bali. It was freakin' hot! and I'm sweating like a pig! hahaha


P/S: I'm so NOT used to bein' 'locked' in the house! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike