Wednesday, August 19, 2009

When TiTy Talks about Blessings... *Seizing the Day* =)



TiTy receives a blessing that come in a form of Ticket to a 9-course Lavish Chinese Set Dinner at Promenade Hotel from her bos. This is in conjunction with the opening of The Newly Refurbished Sabah's 1st Bird Nest Concept Rafflesia Grand Ballroom. 1Malaysia theme bebeh! Jom Makan! =D



Remark: Picture was taken during my cousin's wedding @ Putera. My sister Sheena was not able to make it as she was having exams.

TiTy receives a blessings in a form of her 3 beloved sisters. When the journey gets harder, I know I have them to help me walk through.. I love my family..


LIFE IS GOOD!


When you stumble and fall, look on the blessings that HE has given you.. it'll help you to smile again =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.