Saturday, August 01, 2009

Happy Burfday to my squzie Jessica Andreana =)





Hi Sika,


Sory I can't be there to celebrate your burfday. As usual, apart from being older, a burfday usually comes with wishes, affirmations and encouragement. So here you go...


Sika,

I wanna take this opportunity to really thank you for being such a wonderful cousin to me. I have fall for so many times, and you're always there for me (Especially, when I lost my mum). That was the lowest season of my life. Tia mo ckp byk nanti sa nangis *sob, sob*... I just want you to know that your presence help me a lot in moving forward. Thank you for the laughter, thank you for the joy, thank you for your love. 

Cousie, maybe you have heard this from other people but i wanted to affirm u once again.. for me you're such a passionate woman. Especially when you worship, when your give your testimonies to others and when you serve others. I saw your passion towards Christ. It's an inspiration to me =)

and yah, you're 26 now...live your life to the fullest.. I wish you all the best in the up-coming years ahead. Happy 26th Burfday Squzie.. love ya louds! *muaxx*

No comments: