Friday, April 17, 2009

Tagged by Faye

I'm tagged by Faye


RULES & REGULATION

1. Do not copy the answers.
2. The tag questions must be 100% same.
3. Tag people after doing the tag.
4. No tagging back.


I'm tagging these people who are my fellow bloggers fwen ;)

1. Esther
2. Ms. Mathew
3. Porky
4. Biance
5. Raynut
6. MelAud
7. Shasha
8. Shaleen
9. Meg@AntySerayoh
10. Cindy



P/S: This 'tagged' entry is not an obligation, kalu ko mo trip ala2 budak rajin *mcm sa* ;p then do la..if not just ignore it... (^_^)


How do you know 1?
~ She's my childhood fwen, during my primary & secondary school...

What would you do if you never met 2?
~ I never met her. She's my blogger fwen and it happen that her sis is my colleague. Hopefully, in the future we can go out for Yamcha! What say u Fidelia? ;p

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
~ LOL... i used to go out yamcha with them. What I normally do is order nescafe ping! applicable ka tu? ekeke

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
~ wakakaka... 6 is taken... and 5 is still working on his PPT presentation.. So my answer would be NO ;p

Do you think 7 is attractive?
~ Of course!!! and it runs in the family (if u know what I mean) *batting eyelashes*

Do you know anything about 8's family?
~ Yep. She's my first cousin ya'll...

Tell me something about 9.
~ She used to be my housemate; she's my BFF (not by Donald definition ;p). She's serayoh by nature and it's always fun having her around :)

What language does 2 speak?
~ English & Malay... pa lg language yg ko pandai ckp hai Ms Mathew? hehe

Who is 3 going out with?
~ He owez go out with no 4 ekeke

How old is 4?
~ Coming 26 ba kan bian?

Who is 6's favourite singer?
~ any christian worship song i'd say?

Would you date 7?
~ She's my cousin...i would definitely date her when it comes to 'shopping-kinda-date' haha

Is 10 single?
~ As far as I know. ya she is :)

What is 9's last name?
~ Kibat

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
~ She's my BFF.

Which school does 2 go to?
~ alala.. I don't know oo dis one

What do you like about 3?
~ hmmm... there's a lot to be listed. I shall choose 1..What I like about him is that eventho he's ANNOYING!!! he is somebody who is fun to be with.


That's all, happy tagging!!!

2 comments:

Miss Mathew said...

Haha! for u, i'l do d tag :) i speak kadazandusun too...alma mater=stella maris since kindy up to sec...Ya! we shd go out for yamcha! tapi tunggu sia abis exam dulu ah :)

~|..BIAN..|~ said...

Hi Ty. Yup, betul for soalan umur si no.4. hehe..