Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lunchey @ La Manila

Today I went to La Manila @ Warisan Square for lunch. I had braised Chicken with mushroom rice. It was ok. They added extra mushroom to the food so a bit pahit la my food. cerewet o kan me hehe


Egn & Noves both ordered the Tomyam Fried Rice. They said the rice taste good but Egn complain "papadam dia sikit!". duh! kalau mo byk pi kedai mamak la hehe..



This is my food






My lunchey companion



Bits & Pieces about today(Reminder!)

**Skit
- Wed nite (prep nite)

**J-mail & Backdrop framework (checked)
- Thurs nite (prep nite)


**Leaders meeting; FC updates
- Charlene thought 80 is quite a good no., thr're still 3 more days to go and the no. are still growing. And she praise God for that!
- Charlene choose Naphtali from the list of Tribes *not a bad name huh? ;p .. now let see Charlene's capability to lead the Tribe of Naphtali to the 'ultimate treasure of mankind!' *waluweh!that's a tough one!* ;p
- Charlene as The Living Testimony (pending *to discern*)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lapar trus sia...btw, my blogger address:

rajaoberon.blogspot.com

boleh tukar suda tu link address..bangas suda tu..hehe

Charlene Dawn @ TiTy said...

hehehe... lapar? pi masak maggi ;p

ok suda sa tukar blog url ko