Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HAPPY V-day!

A bit late for this entry. NVM...I'll just hv it posted as a rememberance.

Family Dinner on Valentine's day...



Lana, an attempt to cut the lamb chop! But she failed & I ended up 'baby-sitting'* her. Nasib my food sampai awal, that the 'baby-sitting' duty is made possible.

*Baby-sitting - cutting the lamb chop for her into a smaller pieces so that she can eat without having her knife or fork flying-around (orang melayu bilang terpelanting!) conveniently & peacefully huhu

Owh.. Ah Vui, my sister's BF also joined us for dinner (how shhwweett :p)


Flowers of Valentine...


This is for my mum..Red and yellow Chrysanthemum

P/S: Apart from her LOVE, my mum left me with another gift on Valentine's Day and I'm going to treasure these gifts of her for the rest of my life *smiles*


A Gift of Carnations as a symbol of my mum for my valentine. Thank you!

(thank you for being such a nice friend. The heart doesn't skipped a beat anymore - maybe it's tired or having mal-function at the moment. But the heart still knows how to appreciate. Thanks! and I mean it!)


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

No comments: