Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sadly missed...

On behalf of my family, I would like to thank everyone who have supported us during the time of bereavement. Thank you for the sincere help, unending support, words of encouragement, blog entries, wreath, sincere donations and prayers. May the soul of my beloved mother Ketty S. Maraat rest in peace.


A Blanket for Mummy...


Mummy,

How can we ever thank you?
You've shown us the world,
You've covered us with love,
You've showered us with care.

Here's nothing but a blanket for you,
To give you comfort,
To give you warmth,
A sign of love,
From your daughters.

May your soul rest in peace,
With the father in heaven.








Dear Lord, Thank you for giving us such a loving person to be my mother.


A rainbow appeared in front of my house after my mum's funeral. The chase over the end of the rainbow has ended & she remains in the heart of her daughter Charlene.

2 comments:

StherJaw said...

Ty, condolence to you and your family. Sorry for not being able to be there during your bereavement. Hang in there, Ty and be strong. Take care.

CJ said...

Sorry for the lost of your mom and won't be able be there, only knew about it the day she was buried.My deepest condolence to you and your family. Be strong and Life must go on. May God bless you all.