Wednesday, December 03, 2008

TiTy at Roy & Esther's wedding

Trying out my skills on photo-editing.. this is me & meg.


Also with meg...




With dot... thanks a lot dot for helping me out for Esther's wedding. Arranging da choir, being the commentator & also MC terjun during the lunch reception..hehe..u did a great job :p



With Raynut, cerewet butul mo ambil gambar... nah! i put da blooper pic of u here.. nda bawang hehehe





Me as Esther's maid-of-honor.. was a great experience! I still hv to be her maid of honor in keningau's reception diz saturday. Will be heading back to Keningau after Brother Rayner's ordination.. (^_^)



Pic was taken by Keith during Esther's wedding reception @ PUTERA... mo sangat gambar muncung...ambik ko! hahaha

Other than that I would like to thank the choir member's (Charlie, Chon, Dot, Sika, Danni, Kitut, Raynut, Meg, Mary Anne, Nette & my sister Obey.. owh not forgetting Oswald as da musician) during Roy and Esther's wedding.. Thanks a lot guys! U guys did a great job... ;p

No comments: