Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Partay Time!!!

Quoted

"Hello Ladies,

Angela and I are planning to have a sandwich party during lunch hour tomorrow (12:30pm- 1:30pm; 11 Dec 2008). Angela is going to bring Salad. I'm going to get Roast Chicken. We need others ingredients to make this sandwich party works.

Please let me and others know what are you going to bring so that we have an idea what are we going to bring for tomorrow."


Tommorow there will be a Pot Luck - Sandwich Partay in my office!!!

I'm excited about it... sepa tia gembira kalau masuk bab makan kan? hehe... Series of internal e-mail posting occur throughout the day (after lunch time to be exact!). And this is the last e-mail with RE: Sandwich Partay!!! as the subject...huhu


"Here are the summary for your reference

1. Shan Khee and Sharon - Bread (Brown) + Mayo
2. Hui Shim - Fruits and Ham (Maybe)
3. Maria - Cheese
4.Consol - Tomato, Green Chillies? and Mayo?
5.Diana- Tuna & Sardines
6.Sophia Hong - Roast Chicken
7.Angela Lim - Salad
8.Charlene - Soft Drinks
9. Bennie - Eggs

Any takers for
- Roast Beef
- Mustard
- Lettuce
- Bacon (halal)


Thank you for your support and generousity to bring wonderful food, drinks....

I'm looking forward for tomorrow party. ^^" (Author Says: me too!ahaks)


P/S: And that means I'll be having lunch IN MY OFFICE tommorow! ;p

No comments: